Gift Cards are now available to purchase in store!
Mrs. Fields Gift Cards are great way for you to give the gift of ‘their’ fave cookies, or brownies, or biscuits, or anything on offer at participating Mrs. Fields store locations.
Simply head in store and purchase from the selected values, $5, $10, $20, $40 & $50. What better way to treat someone than to give someone treats! Terms and Conditions of Use
By purchasing and/or using your Mrs. Fields Gift Card, you consent to the terms and conditions of this agreement. The Mrs. Fields Gift Card is issued by Cookies Australia Pty Ltd trading as Mrs. Fields, ACN 067 254 951. (“we” “us”). Cookies Australia reserves the right to change these T&C’s from time to time in its discretion.Using your gift card
- Mrs. Fields Gift Cards are redeemable at selected Mrs. Fields stores.
- Gift Card purchase amounts are pre-defined in $5, $10, $20, $40 & $50 values. Amounts deposited on to a Mrs. Fields gift card are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and can only be redeemed in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- A maximum of $50 can be loaded on any single card.
- We reserve the right to retract Gift Cards from sale at any point in time.
- No fees of any kind will be imposed on purchasers or recipients of Gift Cards (excludes credit card surcharges on purchases)
- You may not use a Gift Card to purchase other Gift Cards. Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law. Void if reloaded, resold, transferred for value, or redeemed for cash. Unused Gift Cards may not be transferred.
- We reserve the right to correct the balance of your Gift Card if we believe that a clerical or accounting error has occurred.
- No change is given on unused amount on the card.
- Cards cannot be shipped to international addresses.
- All Gift Cards remain the property of Mrs. Fields. If the Remaining Gift Card Value is zero your Gift Card cannot be reloaded. Our point of sale operator may destroy your exhausted Gift Card or you must destroy it by cutting it in half diagonally.
- All gifts cards expire 3 years after purchase date.
Lost, stolen or Faulty cards
- Treat your Gift Card like cash. Lost or stolen Gift Cards will not be replaced or refunded. Ownership and risk of loss of Gift Cards passes to the purchaser at the time of sale and activation.
- We may replace a faulty or damaged gift card. Any replacement gift card will have the same unused value (at the time of replacement) and expiry date. Please contact the customer service details below (during Sydney business hours). You must present the original receipt and reference number (located on the back of the gift card). Make a record of the reference number and keep this separate from your receipt. Gift cards will be void if they are defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in any way. We may subject gift cards to verification and security checks at our discretion.
- Except if expressly stated by us in the case of special promotions, you will not be awarded any CLUB COOKIE points when you purchase a Gift Card. Club Cookie points will be accumulated on redemption of Gift Card spend.
Points Customer service
If you need assistance with any aspect of your purchase, ownership, or use of your Gift Card, please contact Mrs. Fields Australia Support Office on 02 9472 8555 during Sydney business hours.Limitation of liability Cookies Australia and its affiliates make no warranties, express or implied, with respect to gift cards, including without limitation, any express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. If a gift card code is non-functional, your sole remedy, and our sole liability, shall be the replacement of such gift card. Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.To the extent permitted by law, if we are liable to you, our maximum aggregate liability to you is limited to the Remaining Gift Card Value on your Gift Card.